Real wood blinds are classy. They offer a level of sophistication that faux wood blinds can not. They help make a room warm and inviting.
Real wood blinds smell like wood. They feel like wood and, in reality, most people can tell the difference between the two.
With wood blinds, especially stained wood, you may be able to see the various wood grain and knots that are in the material.
Real wood blinds weigh less than their faux wood counterparts. This allows you to have wider blinds with less risk of the slats sagging.
At Blue Ridge Blinds, we offer…
- …several paint and stain color options for our wood blinds.
- …2″ and 2-1/2″ slat sizes.
- …single unit blinds up to 78″ wide.
- …two-on-one style blinds up to 90″ wide.
- …an upgraded, decorative crown valance at no extra charge.
- …optional decorative lift tapes (instead of the standard string ladders) for a more customized product.
- …professional measuring and installation of your window treatments.
All of our blinds are manufactured to your exact window dimensions and are guaranteed to fit. Our wood blinds have a metal headrail that gives you a much stronger blind with a longer lifespan.
If you’d like to learn more about the products we offer, or if you’d like to schedule a complimentary product consultation, please call us or use our contact form to send us a message.