Vertical blinds have always been the “go-to” option for people with very wide windows or sliding doors.
Vertical blinds can be used in both residential and commercial projects. They are easy to use and easy to maintain when operated properly.
Vertical blinds are an ideal option for people who have difficulty raising and lowering a horizontal blind.
Unlike shades and many types of horizontal blinds, if a slat on one of your vertical blinds becomes damaged it can be replaced very easily.
At Blue Ridge Blinds, we offer…
- …vertical blinds that can cover window spans of over 16 feet in width and up to 10 feet in height.
- …a wide selection of both vinyl and decorative fabric vanes.
- …a choice of light filtering or light blocking fabric vanes.
- …a choice of smooth and textured vinyl vanes.
- …an exclusive collection of vertical blinds and faux wood blinds in matching colors.
- …a “wand-only” option that allows you to tilt and open/close your window treatment without cords.
- …professional measuring and installation of your window treatments.
If you’d like to learn more about the products we offer, or if you’d like to schedule a complimentary product consultation, please call us or use our contact form to send us a message.
Image courtesy of iosphere at FreeDigitalPhotos.net