Roller shades have come a long way since your grandparents hung them over the kitchen sink or in the guest bedroom 20 years ago.
They are a great option when you need privacy or want to block light coming in the window.
There are two types of fabrics used in most roller shades – light filtering and room darkening (sometimes referred to as semi-opaque and opaque).
Unlike solar screens, most roller shades can give you day and nighttime privacy. Some roller shades have fabrics that have textures such as linen or canvas.
At Blue Ridge Blinds, we offer…
- …roller shades in a wide assortment of colors and textures.
- …shades up to 120″ in width.
- …optional cassette box enclosures.
- …optional cordless and motorization lift systems
- …professional measuring and installation of your window treatments.
All of our shades are manufactured to your exact window dimensions and are guaranteed to fit.
If you’d like to learn more about the products we offer, or if you’d like to schedule a complimentary product consultation, please call us or use our contact form to send us a message.