Plantation shutters are one of the best ways to dress up a window.
They are also one of the most versatile. You might even say that plantation shutters are the ultimate window treatment.
With real wood shutters, especially stained wood, you may be able to see the various wood grain and knots that are in the material.
Wood shutters typically weigh less than their faux wood or synthetic counterparts. The lighter weight material allows you to have wider panels with less risk of the louvers sagging. However, the faux wood and synthetic materials have some advantages over their solid wood cousins.
At Blue Ridge Blinds, we offer…
- …over a dozen paint and stain color options for our plantation shutters.
- …2½”, 3½”, and 4½” louver sizes.
- …single panel units up to 36″ wide in most styles.
- …specialty shape shutters for arches and angle-top windows.
- …custom paint and stain colors available upon request.
- …a variety of frame styles and profiles to choose from.
- …professional measuring and installation of your window treatments.
All of our shutters are manufactured to your exact window dimensions and are guaranteed to fit.
If you’d like to learn more about the products we offer, or if you’d like to schedule a complimentary product consultation, please call us or use our contact form to send us a message.
Image courtesy of iosphere at FreeDigitalPhotos.net