Honeycomb shades add a layer of softness to your windows.
Honeycomb shades are used for privacy, light control, and heat control.
Because of their design they actually form a “pocket” between the glass and the room. This “pocket” creates a thermal barrier by reducing the transfer of heat between the outside and inside of your home.
Most honeycomb shades are available with a variety of lift options, including continuous loop cords, cordless-lift, and motorized lift.
Many of the same fabrics used for the honeycomb shades can also be used for specialty shades for arches and angle-top windows.
At Blue Ridge Blinds, we offer…
- …honeycomb shades in both light filtering and room darkening fabrics.
- …shades up to 120″ in width.
- …optional cordless and motorization lift systems.
- …optional “two-on-one” style lift systems for larger windows.
- …optional “top-down/bottom-up” lift system to maximize privacy and light control.
- …professional measuring and installation of your window treatments.
All of our shades are manufactured to your exact window dimensions and are guaranteed to fit.
If you’d like to learn more about the products we offer, or if you’d like to schedule a complimentary product consultation, please call us or use our contact form to send us a message.