Faux wood blinds are a cost effective alternative to the typically more expensive real wood blinds.
They also resist humidity much better than wood blinds making them a good choice in bathrooms.
Faux wood blinds are typically made from PVC, vinyl, or some sort of vinyl composite material.
They are easy to clean and can usually be wiped down with a damp cloth.
At Blue Ridge Blinds we offer…
- …faux wood blinds with the standard “flat” slats in both the 2″ and the 2½” sizes.
- …a shutter-style beveled slat that is available in a 3″ size.
- …a decorative crown valance at no extra charge.
- …several shades of white and off-white as well as wood tone colors to choose from.
- …an exclusive collection of faux wood blinds and vertical blinds in matching colors.
- …professional measuring and installation of your window treatments.
All of our blinds are manufactured to your exact window dimensions and are guaranteed to fit. Our faux wood blinds have a metal headrail that gives you a much stronger blind with a longer lifespan.
If you’d like to learn more about the products we offer, or if you’d like to schedule a complimentary product consultation, please call us or use our contact form to send us a message.
Image courtesy of iosphere at FreeDigitalPhotos.net